Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 15 ~ October

Hello October, I am glad you are here! Cooler weather, fall colors, love!!!!!
How about you my friends, what is October like in your part of the world? Anything thing new? Anything fun? Let's see what our team share in October!



OCTOBER

Kirsty (Las Vegas, USA)



Ros Crawford (United Kingdom)



Shahrul (Malaysia)



Milagros (Puerto Rico)



Bonita (Florida, USA)



Edit - Ros picked the photo and it was my bad, I went to the wrong week and posted the wrong photo. So here you go.......

Ros picked the sweetest word last week - TOGETHER, and we have lots of precious photos!
Ros particularly LOVE this one from Crafty Laydee...


Sorry about that Laydee! and here's the link to Laydee's blog, go check it out!


We are not going to take away any photo, so if you would like, you can still visit Sardeaux, she posted the following photo the week before.



We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post and have a link back to our blog when you mentioned Our Beautiful World on your post, thanks so much!


When you link up your project, don't forget to tell us which part of the world were those photos taken from, you know sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture. Type in your name using the linking system, simply put your country (or city) in bracket after your name, e.g. Alice Watson (Canada).

We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each photo, make friends or you can mingle here at the comment section, this is what Our Beautiful World is all about!




8 comments:

mandysea said...

oh goodness, I'm quick this time! LOL, I've been editing some pics I took yesterday and up came the new prompt... so I'm off and running!!

libbyquilter said...

i'm happy to be participating again this week and am already seeing some fabulous "October" responses. can't wait to get around and visit you all~!

:-)
libbyQ

dawn said...

Hello and Happy October!! Time sure does fly seems like we just celebrated Hello September! I love this month too, all the fall months actually! Will be linking up soon this week, lots of links here already. Will be visiting you once I post mine.

CONGRATS CRAFTYLADEE on your picture, was soooo cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Haha Mandy #1, you are fast!!! Thanks for linking up ladies, I am going round to check out everyone's blog now! : )

dawn said...

Hello Beautiful ladies and readers! I've linked up and had so much fun with this prompt. Sorry for the photo overload on my post but have so many favorites for this month. I can't pick a favorite so just enjoy them all and pick one of you want too, either way I'm happy!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

Anonymous said...

Finall linked up my piccies for this week(I have had a lovely week off together with my family,but phew-i'm all behind now LOL!)
Thank you so much for chosing the photograph of Jay and I snuggling-it has a special place in my heart.She truly is my little soulmate-rescued from a life of abuse and starvation she is my constant little companion and I love her so very much :)
Have a lovely day,Hugs,Nessa xx



Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Laydee, I can understand your love for Jay, dogs are men's best friend, we now have a little one at home too!

Leovi said...

Thank you very much Wendy!