Sunday, November 6, 2016

OBW 172 ~ Hobby

HOBBY

Kirsty (United States)



Ros (United Kingdom)



Mandysea (Australia)




Riitta (Finland)


We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post, link back to our blog when you mentioned OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD on your blog post, thanks you!


We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each picture, make some new friends or you can mingle here at our comment section, this is what OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD is all about.

Upcoming Weeks....

November 13 - Strange
November 20 - Worn
November 27 - White

6 comments:

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for hosting me today, it's always such a treat to me to be here !

Hope you're having the best of Sundays,
I'm sending hugs & love to you

Xx Dany

Jutta.K. said...

I am looking forward to taking part again and showing my hobby.
An always great challenge every week
Happy Sunday, I wish
Greetings from Germany

My Desktop Daily said...

Where would we be without our hobbies!
Thanks for hosting.

PetraB said...

Thnks for the challenge! It's great to see the results of such lovely hobbies.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I'm impressed by the creativity of all the DT members. Blessings!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, thanks to see some familiar "faces" here again this week!