Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 6 ~ August



Hello friends, it is August! I remember seeing pretty blooms in your garden back in July, how are they doing in August? Some of you have traveled to the mountain last month, are you doing anything special this month?  I am inviting you to share with us the beauties around you in the month of August!

We would love that you share the story behind your photo(s). Do feel free to share multiple photos in your post, but please link up the one that you think most appropriate for our word prompt, it is not necessary but would be totally cool if you are able to share some information from time to time, e.g. what camera and lens, setting or photoshop information etc.

Join in the August fun!


August

Kirsty (United States)



Wendy (The Netherlands)



Ros (United Kingdom)



Shahrul (Malaysia)



Milagros (Puerto Rico)



Did you have fun over those beautiful details last week, we are so glad that you played along, and here is Ros's favorite. Teresa captured the nest on her hanging plant, eggs of Oregon Junco waiting to be hatched, how precious! Thanks Teresa, for sharing it with us!



We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post and have a link back to our blog when you mentioned Our Beautifful World on your post, thanks so much!

When you link up your project, don't forget to tell us which part of the world were those photos taken from, you know sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture. Type in your name using the linking system, simply put your country (or city) in bracket after your name, e.g. Alice Watson (Canada).

We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each photo, make friends or you can mingle here at the comment section, this is what Our Beautiful World is all about!


Now share with us what August is like at your part of the world!

~ kirsty




5 comments:

dawn said...

Hello and thanks for another fun prompt. This is one of my favorites to do on my blog, already had it posted last week. I'm looking forward to reading what others are doing this month, love this part.
Thanks so much for your visits on my blog from last weeks prompt. Nice to see you there and sharing.
Happy August!

dawn said...

Sorry I forgot to add my USA in my link, not sure how to go back and add it. If you know how go ahead, will try to remember that next week. Sorry about that.

Lizzy Hill said...

Hi! Just found you c/- Milagros... What a fun idea:):):) I will have to get my thinking cap on....you guys are BRILL photographers :):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

No problem Dawn, we are happy you are here!
Welcome Lizzy, can't wait to see what August is like from your part of the world!

Barbara said...

I was going to thank you for another great prompt (and I do!!) and now I have to apologize because again I forgot to add (Germany)... oh well... hope you enjoy the picture(s) anyway!